- 8,204 hits
Linda Harold Chisholm Idea Girl Canada Photo Story
- Grand River Floods July 2017 over the grass and Docks in Dunnville Ontario Canada
- Tornado Clouds Build Over Fort Erie and EF1, 2 hit USA same day!
- Aboriginal Day June 21, 2017 Chief Eagle Dragon Sun Flower Spider Tattoos
- Freezer Bought Bargain Central $75 for Harry’s Mug Linda’s Cupboard – Answer to Prayer!
- Waverly Beach Baby Bird Rescue Seeds Water People Lake Erie
- Follow Ideagirlcanadaphotostory on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2017
the idea girl says Harry had a home brewed cup of fresh coffee here and the lady told him it’s better than tim hortons. Harry agrees! and it’s CHEAPER! 🙂 Hwy #3 into downtown Dunnville is where you will find … Continue reading
the idea girl says Knowles Restaurant Linda Harold Chisholm 174 Queen St, Dunnville, ONTARIO (905) 774-6122 Hwy #3 brings you into Dunnville Ontario Canada We stopped at this old restaurant where I USED to eat as a teenager… I had … Continue reading
the idea girl says Nancy is smirking she doesn’t like photos oops! lol Aunt Sue gives me a saucy grin and poses for the camera! 🙂 a true randall *wink* the idea girl says my son tim will have fun … Continue reading
the idea girl says Nancy hasn’t seen the Festival of Lights in Niagara Falls Ontario for many years, so as a treat we took her to see them in December 2016. Aaron and William tagged along. Aaron was kind and … Continue reading
the idea girl says I bought the small decorations for my christmas tree at dollarama for a package of four it was $1 The snowman on the LEFT is a gift from my sons (dollarama) from when they were youngsters. … Continue reading
the idea girl says christmas blanket walmart dresser bargain centre tree decor dollarama I bought the blanket awhile ago at Walmart, it was in storage so I finally got to use it this year as my couch blankie! All the … Continue reading